Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 3612 Vacancies @ rrc-wr.com
Western Railway has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 3612 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 27th June 2022.
Western Railway Department has released this advertisement for the post of Apprentices. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
Trade : Vacancy
- Fitter : 941
- Welder : 378
- Carpenter : 221
- Painter : 213
- Diesel Mechanic : 209
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle : 15
- Electrician : 639
- Electronic Mechanic : 112
- Wireman : 14
- Refridgerator (AC – Mechanic) : 147
- Pipe Fitter : 186
- Plumber : 126
- Draftsman(Civil) : 88
- PASSA : 252
- Stenographer : 8
- Machinist : 26
- Turner : 37
- Last date to apply: 27th June 2022
- Rs 100/-
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th and ITI in relevant trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Merit List
How To Apply for Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (rrc-wr.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (rrc-wr.com) of Western Railway through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.