WBHRB Warden Vacancy 2022 | 165 Posts | पश्चिम बंगाल स्वास्थ्य भर्ती बोर्ड
WBHRB Warden Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 165 Vacancies @ wbhrb.in
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 165 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 30th June 2022.
WBHRB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Warden. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of West Bengal is published on our website page WB Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
WBHRB Warden Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 30th june 2022
- SC/ST/Pwd candidates No Application fee.
- Others Rs 160/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Madhyamik or equivalent
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from West Bengal Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – West Bengal.
maximum 40 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 5400 – 25200 + GP Rs 2600
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Academics Qualification
- Document Verification
How To Apply for WBHRB Warden Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (WBHRB Warden Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (wbhrb.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (wbhrb.in) of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.