VSSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 297 Trade Apprentice Vacancies @ vssc.gov.in
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 297 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 04th April 2022.
VSSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Trade Apprentice etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Kerala is published on our website page Kerala Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
VSSC Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 04th April 2022
Nil for all candidates
Educational Qualification Required
ITI in relevant trade or BSc in Chemistry/ Physics
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Kerala Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Kerala.
maximum 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 7700 – 9000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of
- marks secured in ITI/ BSc.
- Document Verification
How To Apply for VSSC Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (VSSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (vssc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (VSSC Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)) before the last date (04th April 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Sr. Administrative Officer, Recruitment and Review Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Thriruvananthapuram 695022.