VAMNICOM Vacancy 2022 | 50 Posts | वैकुंठ मेहता राष्ट्रीय सहकारी प्रबंधन संस्थान भर्ती
VAMNICOM Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 50 Trainee Clerk Vacancies @ vamnicom.gov.in
Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 50 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 21st March 2022.
VAMNICOM Department has released this advertisement for the post of Trainee Clerk (only for female candidates) etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
VAMNICOM Recruitment Notification Details–
Trainee Clerk – 50 Posts.
- Last date to apply: 21st March 2022
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Minimum Graduate in any field from reputed University and Computer Knowledge (minimum 60% in 10th OR minimum 50% in Graduation).
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
- General Category: 21 to 33 years.
- Reserve Category: 21 to 35 years.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Online test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for VAMNICOM Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (VAMNICOM Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (vamnicom.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (vamnicom.gov.in) of Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.