UPSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 19 Scientist ‘B’, Deputy Director General/Regional Director, Rehabilitation Officer, Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 19 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 15th September 2022.
UPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Scientist ‘B’, Deputy Director General/Regional Director, Rehabilitation Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Employment News. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||1|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||4|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||1|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||3|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||3|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||3|
- Last date to apply: 15th September 2022
- Rs 25/- is to be paid online through SBI collect.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||Master’s degree in Anthropology with min 50% marks in Cultural Anthropology and 3 yrs experience|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||MSc in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science and min 2 yrs experience|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||Master Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Forensic Science and min 3 yrs experience|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in CSE/ECE/ IT /Electronics or Electrical and Electronics (EEE) OR Master degree in Computer Science or Electronics or Forensic Science and min 3 yrs experience|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||Master degree in Psychology or Criminology OR Master degree in Forensic Science and min 3 yrs experience|
|Rehabilitation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Sociology/Education/Psychology or equivalent and 3 yrs experience|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||Graduation in any discipline with Diploma or Certificate of foreign language course and 10 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||max 38 yrs|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||max 30 yrs|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||max 35 yrs|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||max 35 yrs|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||max 35 yrs|
|Rehabilitation Officer||max 30 yrs|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||max 50 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)||level 10|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents)||level 7|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics)||level 10|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics)||level 10|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology)||level 10|
|Rehabilitation Officer||level 7|
|Deputy Director General/Regional Director||level 12|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
How To Apply for UPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.