UPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Scientific Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines, Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 24 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 30th June 2022.
UPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Scientific Officer, Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile)||1|
|Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines||21|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||2|
- Last date to apply: 30th June 2022
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
- Others Rs 25/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile)||Master’s Degree in Physics or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering or Degree in Textile Technology or Degree in Rubber Technology or Degree in Plastic Technology or Degree in Polymer and Rubber Technology or Degree in Chemical Technology and 1 yrs experience|
|Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines||Masters Degree in Geology or Applied Geology and 2 yrs experience|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering and 2 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile)||max 30 yrs|
|Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines||max 30 yrs|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||max 35 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Scientific Officer (Physical Rubber Plastic Textile)||level 7|
|Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines||level 7|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||level 10|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for UPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.