UPSC IES and ISS Vacancy 2022 | 53 Posts | संघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
UPSC IES and ISS Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 53 Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service, Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 53 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 26th April 2022.
UPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Indian Economic Service||24|
|Indian Statistical Service||29|
- Last date to apply: 26th April 2022
- Rs. 200/-
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability No Fees
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Indian Economic Service||Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics|
|Indian Statistical Service||Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
21 – 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Viva voce.
How To Apply for UPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.