UPSC IAS & IFS Vacancy 2022 | 1012 Posts | संघ लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
UPSC IAS & IFS Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1012 Indian Administrative Service, Indian Forest Service, Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1012 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd February 2022.
UPSC IAS & IFS Department has released this advertisement for the post of Indian Administrative Service, Indian Forest Service, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC IAS & IFS Recruitment Notification Details–
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||861 (approximately)|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS) (Civil Services)||151 (approximately)|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 02/02/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 22/02/2022
- Last date Payment of Exam Fee 22/02/2022
- Pre Exam Date 05/06/2022
|For SC/ST/PH||No Fee|
|For Female (All Category)||No Fees|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||Bachelor Degree in any stream|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS) (Civil Services)||Bachelor Degree as one of subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or equivalent qualification|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
21-32 years as on 1st Aug 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for UPSC IAS & IFS Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC IAS & IFS Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification (English) – Civil Services (IAS)||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Hindi) – Civil Services (IAS)||Click Here|
|Official Notification (English) – Forest Services||Click Here|
|Official Notification (Hindi) – Forest Services||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|