UPSC ESE Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 327 Engineering Services Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 327 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 4th October 2022.
UPSC ESE Department has released this advertisement for the post of Engineering Services etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC ESE Recruitment Notification Details–
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Engineering Services Exam||327 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply online Applications||14th September 2022|
|The last Date to apply online Applications||4th October 2022|
|Last Date to pay the application fees by cash||3rd October 2022|
|Last Date to pay the application fees online||4th October 2022|
|The UPSC Engineering Services Preliminary Exam 2023 will be held on||19th February 2023|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||12th October 2022 to 18th October 2022 till 6:00 PM|
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD are exempted from payment of fee
- Others Rs 200/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in Engineering in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 30 years on the 1st January 2023
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage‐I) Examination (Objective Type Papers)
- Engineering Services (Main/ Stage‐II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers)
- Stage 3 – Personality Test
How To Apply for UPSC ESE Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC ESE Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.