UPSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 78 Economic Officer, Junior Mining Geologist, Chemist, Assistant Director, Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 78 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 27th January 2022.
UPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Economic Officer, Junior Mining Geologist, Chemist, Assistant Director, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitments is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Editor (Oriya)||01|
|Assistant Director (Cost)||16|
|Mechanical Marine Engineer||01|
|Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)||04|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||02|
|Junior Mining Geologist||36|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Bal Roga)||01|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Kaya Chikitsa)||04|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Kriya Sharir)||02|
- Last date to apply: 27th January 2022
|For all others||₹25/-|
|For SC/ST/PwBD/Women||No Fees|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Editor (Oriya), Central Reference Library||Degree with Degree or Diploma in Librarianship or equivalent and 5 yrs experience|
|Assistant Director (Cost), Office of Chief Adviser Cost||Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Economic Officer||Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics and 2 yrs experience|
|Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery||Degree and 2 yrs experience|
|Mechanical Marine Engineer, CIFNET Kochi||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering or Automobile Engineering and 5 yrs experience OR Marine Engineering Officer ClassII (Motor) Certificate of Competency and 1-3 yrs experience|
|Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)||Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy and 2 yrs experience|
|Scientist ‘B’(Documents) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory||Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Physics / Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics and 3 yrs experience|
|Chemist, Indian Bureau of Mines||Master’s degree in Chemistry and 3 yrs experience|
|Junior Mining Geologist, Indian Bureau of Mines||Master’s Degree in applied Geology or Geology and 3 yrs experience|
|Research Officer||Master’s Degree in Sociology or Mathematics or Social work or Anthropology or Economics or Statistics or Geography and 3 yrs experience|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Bal Roga (Kaumarbhritya)||Post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty concerned|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Kaya Chikitsa)||Post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty concerned|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Kriya Sharir)||Post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty concerned|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Editor (Oriya)||35 years|
|Assistant Director (Cost)||35 years|
|Economic Officer||30 years|
|Administrative Officer||30 years|
|Mechanical Marine Engineer||40 years|
|Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)||35 years|
|Scientist ‘B’ (Documents)||35 years|
|Junior Mining Geologist||35 years|
|Research Officer||35 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Bal Roga)||50 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Kaya Chikitsa)||45 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda, Kriya Sharir)||48 years|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Recruitment test
How To Apply for UPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.