UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 687 General duty Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 687 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 26th April 2022.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Department has released this advertisement for the post of General duty Medical Officer, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Recruitment Notification Details–
|Combined Medical Services Exam||687|
Name of Post : Vacancy
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service : 314
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 3
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 70
- Closing date of Online Application forms : 26-04-2022
- Last date for submission of fees : 26-04-2022
- Exam date : 17-07-2022
- Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates No fee.
- Others Rs. 200/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
MBBS Passed Candidates Can Apply
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
maximum 32 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.