UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II) Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 339 Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 339 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 07th June 2022.
UPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II). Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II) Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Combined Defence Services Exam (II) 2022||339|
- Last date to apply: 07th June 2022
- CDS Examination (II), 2022 will be conducted on : 04-09-2022
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy : Degree or equivalent
For Indian Naval Academy— Degree in Engineering
For Air Force Academy—Degree or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
For IMA / Indian Naval Academy : 2nd July, 1999 and 1st July, 2004
For Air Force Academy : 20-24 yrs as on 1 st July, 2023
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Lieutenant Level 10 (56100 – 177500)
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for UPSC UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II) Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam (II) Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.