UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 253 Vacancies @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 253 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 10th May 2022.
UPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Central Armed Police Forces. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) (Acs) Exam 2022||253|
|Department||No. of Posts|
- Last date to apply: 10th May 2022
|For SC/ST||No Fee|
|For Female (All Category)||No Fee|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
20-25 years as on 1st Aug 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and
- Interview/Personality Test.
How To Apply for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (upsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (upsc.gov.in) of Union Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.