TSRTC Graduate / Diploma Apprenticeship Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 300 Vacancies @ tsrtc.telangana.gov.in
Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 300 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 15th June 2022.
TSRTC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate / Diploma Apprenticeship. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page TS Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TSRTC Graduate / Diploma Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Graduate (Engineering) Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||300|
- Last date to apply: 15th June 2022
Educational Qualification Required
BE/B.Tech in any discipline Engineering. Diploma in any discipline Engineering
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
18-35 years as on 1st July 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 18000 – 22000 or Rs 16000 – 19000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for TSRTC Graduate / Diploma Apprenticeship Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TSRTC Graduate / Diploma Apprenticeship Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tsrtc.telangana.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tsrtc.telangana.gov.in) of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.