TSPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2022 | 24 Posts | तेलंगाना राज्य लोक सेवा आयोग भर्ती
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Vacancies @ tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 24 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 26th August 2022.
TSPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Food Safety Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page TS Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Food Safety Officer||24|
- Last date to apply: 26th August 2022
- Examination (Objective Type) : Month of November 2022
- Rs 280/- ,
- All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee (i.e Rs 200/-).
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Duration of exam will be 150 minutes for each paper.
How To Apply for TSPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TSPSC Food Safety Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tspsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tspsc.gov.in) of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.