TSLPRB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 554 Sub Inspector of Police, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police, Station Fire Officer, Deputy Jailor, Vacancies @ tslprb.in
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 554 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 20th May 2022.
TSLPRB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector of Police, Reserve Sub Inspector of Police, Station Fire Officer, Deputy Jailor, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page Telangana Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TSLPRB Recruitment Notification Details–
|Sub Inspector of Police (Civil)||414|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||66|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL)||5|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP)||3|
|Sub Inspector (Men) in Telangana State Special Protection Force Department||12|
|Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||26|
|Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||8|
- Last date to apply: 20th May 2022
- Rs 500/- for SC/ST Candidates Telangana State and
- Rs 1000/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in Relavant Desciplin
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
21 – 25 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Sub Inspector of Police (Civil)||Rs 42300 -115270|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||Rs 42300 -115270|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL)||Rs 42300 -115270|
|Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP)||Rs 42300 -115270|
|Sub Inspector (Men) in Telangana State Special Protection Force Department||Rs 42300 -115270|
|Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||Rs 38890 -112510|
|Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department||Rs 38890 -112510|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Preliminary Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Measurements.
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for TSLPRB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TSLPRB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tslprb.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tslprb.in) of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.