TS High Court Vacancy 2022 | 500 Posts | तेलंगाना उच्च न्यायालय भर्ती
TS High Court Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 500 Stenographer Grade III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, Vacancies @ tshc.gov.in
Telangana High Court has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 500 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 04th April 2022.
TS High Court Department has released this advertisement for the post of Stenographer Grade III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Telangana is published on our website page Telangana Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TS High Court Recruitment Notification Details–
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- Last date to apply: 04th April 2022
- SC, ST, AND EWS category candidates Rs. 400,
- Others Rs.800,
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Must have passed SSC, Intermediate examination or Graduate from any recognized University
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Telangana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Telangana.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 34 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Name of the post||Salary|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
How To Apply for TS High Court Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TS High Court Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tshc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tshc.gov.in) of Telangana High Court through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.