TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors of Police Vacancy 2022 | 444 Posts | तमिलनाडु वर्दीधारी सेवा भर्ती बोर्ड
TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors of Police Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 444 Vacancies @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 444 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 17th April 2022.
TNUSRB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors of Police Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||399|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||45|
- Last date to apply: 17th April 2022
- Rs 500/-
- Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations will have to pay Rs.1000/- as examination fee.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
20 – 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 36900 -116600
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Written Test, Certificate Verification & Physical Tests and Viva-voce.
How To Apply for TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors of Police Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors of Police Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnusrb.tn.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnusrb.tn.gov.in) of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.