TNPSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1089 Field Surveyor, Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman, Draftsman, Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1089 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 27th August 2022.
TNPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Field Surveyor, Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman, Draftsman, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page TN Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
- Date for correction of online application : 01-09-2022 to 03-09-2022
- Date and time of Written Examination :
- Paper-I (Subject Paper) (ITI Standard) : 06-11-2022 09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- Paper-II Part-A-Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) Part-B-General Studies (ITI Standard) : 06-11-2022 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
- Nil for SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD/Destitute Widow and
- Rs 100/- for others.
- NOTE : It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one-time online registration system on payment of Rs.150/- towards registration fee.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Field Surveyor||Diploma in Civil Engineering OR National Trade Certificate in the trade of Surveyor OR Certificate in Army Trade Surveyor (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group|
|Draftsman||Diploma in Civil Engineering OR National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman(Civil) OR Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field) issued by Madras Engineering Group|
|Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman||pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) course OR certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) OR certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) OR Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
maximum 32 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
How To Apply for TNPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnpsc.gov.in) of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.