TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Vacancy 2022 | 16 Posts
TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 16 Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 16 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 30th April 2022.
TNPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of District Child Protection Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page TN Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|District Child Protection Officer||16|
- Last date to apply: 30th April 2022
- Date of examination : 19-06-2022
- Rs 200/-,
- Nil for SC/STBC/Ex-Servicemen/Destitute Widow of Tamilnadu and Pwd.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology or Child Development or Criminology
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
maximum 32 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 56,100 – 2,05,700
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Written test will two paper, each of 3 hours duration.
How To Apply for TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNPSC District Child Protection Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnpsc.gov.in) of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.