TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 626 Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Director, General Foreman, Automobile Engineer, Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 626 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 03rd May 2022.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Director, General Foreman, Automobile Engineer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Recruitment Notification Details–
|Junior Electrical Inspector||8|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||18|
- Last date to apply: 03rd May 2022
- Dates of written examination (Paper I & II): 26-06-2022
- Rs 200.-
- Nil for SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD/Destitute Widow.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Engineer||Degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Civil, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Automobile Engineer||Degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering (or) Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering or Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology|
|General Foreman||Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) Automobile Engineering (or) Automobile Technology (or) Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
|Technical Assistant||Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) Automobile Engineering (or) Automobile Technology (or) Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
|Assistant Engineer||max 32 yrs|
|Automobile Engineer||max 37 yrs|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||max 32 yrs|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||max 32 yrs|
|General Foreman||max 32 yrs|
|Technical Assistant||max 32 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Automobile Engineer||Rs.56100 – 205700|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||Rs.37700-138500|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||Rs.37700-138500|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
How To Apply for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnpsc.gov.in) of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.