TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination IV Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 7301 Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade–III), Bill Collector, Grade-I, Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 7301 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 28th April 2022.
TNPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade–III), Bill Collector, Grade-I, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page Tamilnadu Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination IV Recruitment Notification Details–
|Village Administrative Officer||274|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||99|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||1|
- Last date to apply: 28th April 2022
- Rs 100/-
- Examination fees is Nil for SC/STBC/Ex-Servicemen/Destitute Widow of Tamilnadu and Pwd.
- one-time online registration fee Rs.150/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Village Administrative Officer||SSLC|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||SSLC|
|Typist||SSLC and have passed the Technical Examination in Typewriting|
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||SSLC and have passed the Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||SSLC|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
|Village Administrative Officer||21 – 32 yrs|
|Junior Assistant||18 – 32 yrs|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||18 – 32 yrs|
|Typist||18 – 32 yrs|
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||18 – 32 yrs|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||18 – 32 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Village Administrative Officer||Rs 19,500 – 71,900|
|Junior Assistant||Rs 19,500 – 71,900|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||Rs 19,500 – 71,900|
|Typist||Rs 19,500 – 71,900|
|Steno-Typist (Grade–III)||Rs 20600 – 75900|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam||Rs.18,500 – 68,000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination IV Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination IV Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnpsc.gov.in) of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.