TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam 2022 – Apply Online for 92 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, District Employment Officer, Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 92 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd August 2022.
TNPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar, District Employment Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamil Nadu is published on our website page TN Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)||26|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)||25|
|Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||7|
|District Employment Officer in Tamil Nadu General Service||3|
- Last date to apply: 22nd August 2022
Examination fees is Nil for SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD.
- Preliminary Examination Fee : Rs 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee : Rs 200/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamil Nadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamil Nadu.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main exam (Descriptive Type)
- Interview : 100 marks
How To Apply for TNPSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNPSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnpsc.gov.in) of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.