TNPSC Accounts Officer Class III Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 23 Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 23 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 13th August 2022.
TNPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Accounts Officer Class III. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Tamilnadu is published on our website page TN Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
TNPSC Accounts Officer Class III Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Accounts Officer Class III||23|
- Last date for submission of online application : 13-08-2022
- Application Correction dates : Aug 18-20, 2022
- Nil for SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD/Destitute Widow and
- Rs 200/- for others
NOTE : It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one-time online registration system on payment of Rs.150/- towards registration fee.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
passed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Tamilnadu Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Tamilnadu.
maximum 32 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 56,900 – 2,09,200
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Computer Based Test and interview.
- Computer Based Test will comprise two papers each of 3 hours duration.
- Based on written test performance, candidates will be called for interview.
How To Apply for TNPSC Accounts Officer Class III Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (TNPSC Accounts Officer Class III Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (tnpsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (tnpsc.gov.in) of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.