Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 210 Vacancies @ main.sci.gov.in
Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 210 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 10th July 2022.
Supreme Court of India Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Court Assistant. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Delhi is published on our website page Delhi Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Junior Court Assistant (Group B)||210|
- Last date to apply: 10th July 2022
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates
- Rs. 500/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor’s degree with min speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer and Knowledge of Computer operation
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Delhi.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test and
- Typing Speed Test
How To Apply for Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (main.sci.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (main.sci.gov.in) of Supreme Court of India (SCI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.