SBI Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 665 Relationship Manager, Investment Officer, Regional Head, Customer Relationship Executive, Vacancies @ sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 665 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 20th September 2022.
SBI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Relationship Manager, Investment Officer, Regional Head, Customer Relationship Executive, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SBI Recruitment Notification Details–
|Manager (Business Process)||1|
|Central Operations Team – Support||2|
|Manager (Business Development)||2|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||2|
|Senior Relationship Manager||147|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||37|
|Customer Relationship Executive||75|
- Last date to apply: 20th September 2022
- Others Rs 750/-
- No fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Manager (Business Process)||MBA/PGDM and min 5 yrs experience|
|Central Operations Team – Support||Graduates and min 3 yrs experience|
|Manager (Business Development)||MBA/PGDM and min 5 yrs experience|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||MBA/PGDM and min 5 yrs experience|
|Relationship Manager||Graduates and min 3 yrs experience|
|Investment Officer||Graduates / Post Graduates and min 5 yrs experience|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Graduates and min 6 yrs experience|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Graduates and min 8 yrs experience|
|Regional Head||Graduates and min 12 yrs experience|
|Customer Relationship Executive||Graduates|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Manager (Business Process)||30-40 yrs|
|Central Operations Team – Support||30-40 yrs|
|Manager (Business Development)||30-40 yrs|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||30-40 yrs|
|Relationship Manager||23-35 yrs|
|Investment Officer||28-40 yrs|
|Senior Relationship Manager||26-38 yrs|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28-40 yrs|
|Regional Head||35-50 yrs|
|Customer Relationship Executive||20-35 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Manager (Business Process)||CTC Rs 18.00 to 22.00 lacs|
|Central Operations Team – Support||CTC Rs 10.00 to 15.00 lacs|
|Manager (Business Development)||CTC Rs 18.00 to 22.00 lacs|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||CTC Rs 18.00 to 22.00 lacs|
|Relationship Manager||CTC Rs 5.00 to 15.00 lacs|
|Investment Officer||CTC Rs 12.00 to 18.00 lacs|
|Senior Relationship Manager||CTC Rs 10.00 to 22.00 lacs|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||CTC Rs 10.00 to 28.00 lacs|
|Regional Head||CTC Rs 20.00 to 25.00 lacs|
|Customer Relationship Executive||CTC Rs 2.50 to 4.00 lacs|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience
How To Apply for SBI Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SBI Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (sbi.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (sbi.co.in) of State Bank of India (SBI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.