SSC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 797 Junior Assistant/Election Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Driver Grade-II, Accounts Assistant, Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 797 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 13th June 2022.
SSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant/Election Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Driver Grade-II, Accounts Assistant, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Selection Posts (Ladakh)||797|
Post : Vacancy
- Junior Assistant/Election Assistant : 90
- Junior Stenographer : 21
- Driver Grade-II : 28
- Orderly : 67
- Safaiwalla : 3
- Statistical Assistant : 65
- Junior Statistical Assistant : 26
- Data Entry Operator/Key Punch Operator : 4
- Accounts Assistant : 163
- Junior Engineer : 144
- Legal Assistant : 35
- Junior Legal Assistant : 2
- Prosecuting Officer : 6
- Computer Assistant : 1
- Naib Tehsildar : 4
- Motor Vehicle Inspector : 3
- Industrial Promotion Officer IPO : 2
- Block Investigator (BI) : 6
- Assistant Extension Officer (AEO) : 3
- Career Counselling Officer : 1
- Employment Officer : 1
- Labour Officer : 1
- Junior Librarian : 6
- Assistant Tourist Officer : 1
- Receptionist : 3
- Bearer : 2
- Junior Agriculture Extension Officer : 11
- Agriculture Extension Assistant : 1
- Field Assistant-II : 6
- Horticulture Technician Grade III : 3
- Stock Assistant : 3
- Supervisor/Auditor : 1
- Social Worker Grade-I : 6
- Assistant Information Officer : 5
- Information Assistant : 2
- Inspector : 1
- Sub Inspector : 5
- Guard/ExciseGuard : 12
- Chief Amchi : 1
- Warden : 1
- Junior Physiotherapist : 6
- Extension Educator/Health Educator : 9
- Dy. Mass Education Information Officer : 3
- Sister Tutor/Public Health Nurse : 15
- Demonstrator (Civil Engineering) : 1
- Workshop Instructor : 2
- Instrument Repairer : 1
- Lab-Bearer : 1
- Chowkidar : 1
- Vocational Instructor : 10
- Workshop Attendant : 2
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 13-06-2022 (upto23.00PM)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment : 15-06-2022 (23.00PM)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 16-06-2022 (23.00PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 18-06-2022
- Dates for Application Form Correction including online payment. : 27-06-2022 till 29-06-2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination August 2022 (tentatively)
- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST, Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM)
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Ladakh.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Objective Type Multiple Choice questions
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for SSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ssc.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ssc.nic.in) of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.