SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 4300 Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 4300 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 30th August 2022.
SSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police||340|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in BSF||353|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CISF||86|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CRPF||3112|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in ITBP||191|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in SSB||218|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male|
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||0||12|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 10/08/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 30/08/2022
- Last Date for generation of offline Challan 30/08/2022
- Last date for making fee payment 31/08/2022
- Last date for Payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank) 31/08/2022
- Date of Window for Application from correction and online payment of correction charges 01/09/2022
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (November 2022)
|For SC/ST and Ex-servicemen (ESM)||No Fee|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
20-25 years as on 1st January 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How To Apply for SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ssc.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ssc.nic.in) of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.