SSC Head Constable Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 857 Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (Delhi Police) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 857 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 29th July 2022.
SSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Head Constable. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SSC Head Constable Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Head Constable (AWO/TPO)-Male||573|
|Head Constable (AWO/TPO)-Female||284|
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications : 29-07-2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan : 29-07-2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment : 30-07-2022 (2300 hours)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) : 30-07-2022
- Date of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges : 02-08-2022 (2300 hours)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination October, 2022
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen (ESM) No Fees
- Others Rs 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
12th (Senior Secondary) with Science & Mathematics as subjects OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cumOperator Electronic Communication System
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Computer Based Examination by SSC : 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) by Delhi Police : Qualifying
- Typing Test on Computer by Delhi Police : 25 Marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test by Delhi Police : Qualifying
How To Apply for SSC Head Constable Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SSC Head Constable Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ssc.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ssc.nic.in) of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.