SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 | कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा की जा रही 12वीं पासे पदों पर बम्पर भर्तीयां
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for Various Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of Various posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 07th March 2022.
SSC CHSL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Sarkari Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 01/02/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 07/03/2022
- Last Date Payment of Fee (Online Mode) 08/03/2022
- Last date for Generation of offline Challan 09/03/2022
- Last Date payment through Challan (during working hours of banks) 10/03/2022
- Dates of Window for Application From Correction’ and Online Payment of Correction Charges (11-03-2022 to 15-03-2022)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) May 2022
|For Female (All Category)||Nil|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||12th passed|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||12th passed|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||12th passed|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’||12th passed in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
18-27 years as on 1st January 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Rs.19900-63200|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)||Rs.25500-81100|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.25500-81100|
|Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’||Rs.25500-81100|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Skill Test
How To Apply for SSC CHSL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SSC CHSL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ssc.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ssc.nic.in) of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.