SED Karnataka Vacancy 2022 | 15000 Posts | स्कूल शिक्षा विभाग कर्नाटक भर्ती
SED Karnataka Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 15000 Graduate Primary Teacher Vacancies @ schooleducation.kar.nic.in
School Education Department Karnataka has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 15000 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 22nd April 2022.
SED Karnataka Department has released this advertisement for the post of Graduate Primary Teacher etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Karnataka is published on our website page Karnataka Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SED Karnataka Recruitment Notification Details–
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Graduate Primary Teacher (6th to 8th Class)||15000 Posts|
- Last date to apply: 22nd April 2022
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduation/ Diploma from a recognized University/ Institute with a B.Ed certificate with a minimum of 50% aggregate and must have qualified Kerala TET/ CTET.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Karnataka Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Karnataka.
Minimum 21 years and a maximum of 42 year
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs.27,650/- to Rs.52,650/- per month.
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for SED Karnataka Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SED Karnataka Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (schooleducation.kar.nic.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (schooleducation.kar.nic.in) of School Education Department Karnataka through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.