SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 24 Vacancies @ sebi.gov.in
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 24 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 31st July 2022.
SEBI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||24|
- Starting Date for Apply Online 14/07/2022
- Closing Date for Apply Online 31/07/2022
- Last Date Payment of Fee 31/07/2022
- Phase I Online Examination and Paper 1 of Phase II Examination 27/08/2022
- Paper 2 of Phase II Examination 24/09/2022
|For UR/OBC/EWSs||₹1000/- as application fee cum Intimation Charges|
|For SC/ST/PwBD||₹100/- as Intimation Charges|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor Degree in any discipline with PG in Computer application/Information Technology
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
Not have exceeded the age of 3- years as on 30th June 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test /
- interview /
- other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SEBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (sebi.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (sebi.gov.in) of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.