SCI Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 46 Assistant Managers Vacancies @ shipindia.com
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 46 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 16th August 2022.
SCI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Managers etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SCI Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Managers (Management)||17|
|Assistant Managers (Finance)||10|
|Assistant Managers (HR)||10|
|Assistant Managers (Law)||5|
|Assistant Managers (Fire & Security)||2|
|Assistant Managers (Civi lEngineering)||1|
|Assistant Managers (CS)||1|
- Last date to apply: 16th August 2022
- Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM and
- Rs 500/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Assistant Managers (Management)||2 years full time MBA /Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with min 60% marks|
|Assistant Managers (Finance)||Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant|
|Assistant Managers (HR)||2 years full time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management with min 60% marks|
|Assistant Managers (Law)||Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) with min 60% marks|
|Assistant Managers (Fire & Security)||Full time regular BE/B.Tech. in Fire & Safety Engineering with min 60% marks|
|Assistant Managers (Civi lEngineering)||4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with min 60% marks|
|Assistant Managers (CS)||Qualified Company Secretary having Associate / Fellow membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
max 27 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs. 50,000 – Rs.1,60,000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- The selection process will consist of two stages. Stage I: Online Examination will comprise 100 questions of total 100 marks. Time allotment for exam will be 120 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
- Stage II: The shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
How To Apply for Assistant Managers Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Assistant Managers Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (shipindia.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (shipindia.com) of Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.