SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022 | 1673 Posts | भारतीय स्टेट बैंक भर्ती
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1673 Vacancies @ sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1673 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 12th October 2022.
SBI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Probationary Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Category||Vacancies (Regular + Backlog)|
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Applications by candidates||22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022|
|Payment of Application Fee||22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022|
|The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st/ 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2022/ January 2023|
|The download of the Main Examination Call letter||January 2023/ February 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||January 2023/ February 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||February 2023|
|The download of Phase-III Call Letter||February 2023 onwards|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February/ March 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises||February/ March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
- Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates and
- Rs 750/- for others
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduation in any discipline
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- three-Phase viz. (i) Phase-I; (ii) Phase-II; and (iii) Phase-III.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination :
- The preliminary examination will consist of 100 objective-type questions for 100 marks. Duration of exam will be 1 hour.
- Phase-II: Main Examination :
- The main examination will be conducted online and consist of objective tests for 200 marks and descriptive tests for 50 marks. The duration of the objective test and descriptive paper will be 3 hours and 30 minutes, respectively.
- Phase-III : Psychometric Test
How To Apply for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (sbi.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (sbi.co.in) of State Bank of India (SBI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.