SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 | 5008 Posts| भारतीय स्टेट बैंक द्वारा की जा रही बंपर पदों पर भर्तीयां
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 5008 Vacancies @ sbi.co.in
State Bank of India has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 5008 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 27th September 2022.
SBI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Clerk. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Across India is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Junior Associate (Clerk)||5008|
State/ UT : Vacancy Details
- Gujarat : 353
- Daman & Diu : 4
- Karnataka : 316
- Madhya Pradesh : 389
- Chhattisgarh : 92
- West Bengal : 340
- A&N Islands : 10
- Sikkim : 26
- Odisha : 170
- Jammu & Kashmir : 35
- Haryana : 5
- Himachal Pradesh : 55
- Punjab : 130
- Tamil Nadu : 355
- Pondicherry : 7
- Delhi : 32
- Uttarakhand : 120
- Telangana : 225
- Rajasthan : 284
- Kerala : 270
- Lakshadweep : 3
- Uttar Pradesh :631
- Maharashtra : 747
- Goa : 50
- Assam : 258
- Arunachal Pradesh : 15
- Manipur : 28
- Meghalaya : 23
- Mizoram : 10
- Nagaland : 15
- Tripura : 10
|SBI Clerk Notification Release Date||6th September 2022|
|Application Starting Date||7th September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||27th September 2022|
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively : in the month of November 2022
- Main Examination will be conducted tentatively : in the month of December 2022/January 2023
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS/ DXS candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Across India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Across India.
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as of 1st August 2022,
- candidates must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1994 and not later than 1st August 2002 (both days inclusive).
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- Rs.17900-1000/ 3-20900-1230/ 3-24590-1490/ 4-30550- 1730/ 7-42600-3270/ 1-45930-1990/ 1-47920.
- Basic Pay is Rs.19900/-
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test (Pre and Mains)
- Document Verification
How To Apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (SBI Clerk Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (sbi.co.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (sbi.co.in) of State Bank of India through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.