Rubber Board Field Officer Vacancy 2022 | 34 Posts | रबड़ बोर्ड भर्ती
Rubber Board Field Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 34 Vacancies @ rubberboard.org.in
Rubber Board has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 34 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 02nd May 2022.
Rubber Board Department has released this advertisement for the post of Field Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Assam is published on our website page Assam Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Rubber Board Field Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 02nd May 2022
No Application fee.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Botany
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Kerala, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Kerala, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura,.
max 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4200
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Rubber Board Field Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Rubber Board Field Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (rubberboard.org.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (rubberboard.org.in) of Rubber Board through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.