RCFL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 137 Operator, Junior Fireman, Vacancies @ rcfltd.com
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 137 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 28th March 2022.
RCFL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Operator, Junior Fireman, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
RCFL Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 28th March 2022
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates No fee.
- Others Rs 700/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Operator||B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree or 3 year Diploma in Chemical Engineering OR 4 yrs Diploma in Chemical Engineering with min 55% marks and 0-2 yrs experience|
|Junior Fireman||SSC with 6 months’ full time fireman certificate course and 1 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Operator||max 29 yrs|
|Junior Fireman||max 32 yrs|
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Operator||Rs 22000 – 60000|
|Junior Fireman||Rs 18000 – 42000|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Online Test and Trade Test.
- Duration of test will be 90 minutes
How To Apply for RCFL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (RCFL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (rcfltd.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (rcfltd.com) of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.