RCF Kapurthala Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 56 Apprentice Vacancies @ rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 56 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 31st January 2022.
RCF Kapurthala Department has released this advertisement for the post of Apprentice etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
RCF Kapurthala Recruitment Notification Details–
Trade : Seats
- Fitter : 4
- Welder (G&E) : 1
- Machinist : 13
- Painter (G) : 15
- Carpenter : 3
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : 3
- Electrician : 7
- Electronic Mechanic : 9
- AC & Ref. Mechanic : 1
- Last date to apply: 31st January 2022
- No fees is required for SC/ST/Pwd/ Women candidates.
- Others Rs 100/-
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
10th with ITI in relevant trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
15 – 24 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of 10th and ITI marks.
How To Apply for RCF Kapurthala Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (RCF Kapurthala Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (rcf.indianrailways.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (rcf.indianrailways.gov.in) of Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.