RBI Grade B Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 303 Grade B, Assistant Manager, Vacancies @ rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 303 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 18th April 2022.
RBI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Grade B, Assistant Manager, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of All Over India is published on our website page CG Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
RBI Recruitment Notification Details–
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||238|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||25|
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha||6|
|Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security||3|
- Last date to apply: 18th April 2022
- Assistant Manager posts :
- Rs 100/- : SC / ST/ PwBD
- Rs 600/- : other
- Officer Grade B posts :
- Rs 100/- : SC/ST/PwBD
- Rs 850/- : other
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||Graduation in any discipline /Equivalent technical or professional qualification with min 60% marks or Post Graduation in any discipline / Equivalent technical or professional qualification with min 55% marks|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||Master’s Degree in Economics OR Master’s Degree in Finance OR PGDM / MBA with specialization in Economics / Finance with 55% marks|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics/ Applied Statistics & Informatics with min 55% marks OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics with min 55% marks and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects OR M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with min 55% marks OR Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)|
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha||Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation OR Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi with Post Graduation diploma in translation OR Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects|
|Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security||Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
21 – 30 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General||Rs. 55200-99750|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR||Rs. 55200-99750|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM||Rs. 55200-99750|
|Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha||Rs 44500-89150|
|Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security||Rs 44500-89150|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test (Online)
How To Apply for RBI Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (RBI Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (rbi.org.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (rbi.org.in) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.