RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 950 Vacancies @ rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 950 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 08th March 2022.
RBI Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment is published on our website page Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Post Name||No of Posts|
- Last date to apply: 08th March 2022
- Prelims Exam Date (Tentative) – 26th & 27th March 2022
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from All Over India Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – All Over India.
- Between 20 and 28 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1992 and not later than 01/12/2000
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month
Gross Salary approximately Rs. 36091/-
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
How To Apply for RBI Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (rbi.org.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (rbi.org.in) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.