Punjab PSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 19 Vacancies @ ppsc.gov.in
Punjab Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 19 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 17th June 2022.
Punjab PSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Child Development Project Officer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Punjab PSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Child Development Project Officer (Group-B)||19|
- Last date to apply: 17th June 2022
- Rs 750/- for SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only
- Rs 500/- for Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only
- Rs 500/- for EWS, PWD and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab
- Rs 1500/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
B.A./B.Sc. with Social Science, Social Work, Sociology, Child Development, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Philosopy or Enthropology
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Punjab PSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Punjab PSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ppsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ppsc.gov.in) of Punjab Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.