Punjab Police Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1191 Intelligence Assistants, Constables, Vacancies @ punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1191 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 09th September 2022.
Punjab Police Department has released this advertisement for the post of Intelligence Assistants, Constables, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Punjab Police Recruitment Notification Details–
- Last date to apply: 09th September 2022
- Rs 400/- : Ex-Servicemen(ESM) of Punjab State only/Lineal Descendants of ESM
- Rs 550/- : SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State and EWS
- Rs 1000/- : Others
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Intelligence Assistants||Graduate and also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology OR BSc/ BTech in IT/Computer Science or BCA or PGDCA|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
21- 28 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Computer Based Test (CBT) process followed by
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and
- Physical Screening Test (PST).
How To Apply for Punjab Police Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Punjab Police Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (punjabpolice.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (punjabpolice.gov.in) of Punjab Police through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.