Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 759 Vacancies @ sssc.gov.in
High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 759 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 27th August 2022.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Department has released this advertisement for the post of Clerk. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab and Haryana is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Post Name||General||SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/Balmiki)||Other SC||BC/OBC of Punjab||Total|
- Last date to apply: 27th August 2022
- Date of Examination (October/November 2022)
|For General||₹825/- (Rs.425/- Online Facilitation Charges + Rs.400 Examination Fee)|
|For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab||₹525/- (Rs.425/- Online Facilitation Charges + Rs.100 Examination Fee)|
|For PHC of Punjab||₹625/- (Rs.425/- Online Facilitation Charges + Rs.200 Examination Fee)|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent and passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of Computers
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab and Haryana Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab and Haryana.
18-37 years as on 1st January 2022
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
- written test will be of 100 marks and time allotment to solve exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer.
How To Apply for Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (sssc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (sssc.gov.in) of High Court of Punjab and Haryana through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.