Puducherry Administration Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 35 Stenographer Grade II Vacancies @ dpar.py.gov.in
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 35 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 31st March 2022.
Puducherry Administration Department has released this advertisement for the post of Stenographer Grade II etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Puducherry is published on our website page Puducherry Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the Application Form to apply offline is given below.
Puducherry Administration Recruitment Notification Details–
|Stenographer Grade II||35|
- Last date to apply: 31st March 2022
Educational Qualification Required
12th Passed Can Apply
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Puducherry Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Puducherry.
18 – 32 years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- Skill Test
- Stenography test (Skill Test) will be of 100 marks.
- / other recruitment processes.
How To Apply for Puducherry Administration Vacancy
- pplying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (Puducherry Administration Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (dpar.py.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- To apply for these posts, the applicant will have to apply in the prescribed format (Offline) issued by the department.
- To apply in the prescribed format (Offline), the applicant has to read the departmental advertisement (Puducherry Administration Recruitment Notification 2022) and fill all the information in the application form and Must be submitted in the department (Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms) before the last date (31st March 2022) through registered post / speed post at the address given in the departmental notification.
- Applicants have to mention on the envelope of the application form which post they are applying for.
- Send the application form to this address – Undre Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry 605001.