PSSSB Vacancy 2022 | 47 Posts | पंजाब अधीनस्थ चयन सेवा बोर्ड भर्ती
PSSSB Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 47 Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Chemist, Milk Recorder, Incubator Operator, Vacancies @ sssb.punjab.gov.in
Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 47 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 01st August 2022.
PSSSB Department has released this advertisement for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Chemist, Milk Recorder, Incubator Operator, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
PSSSB Recruitment Notification Details–
|Laboratory Assistant (Animal Husbandry )||10|
|Autoclave Operator/Machine Operator||1|
|Poultry Store Keeper||1|
|Laboratory Technician(Animal Husbandry)||7|
|Laboratory Assistant (Fisheries )||1|
|Multipurpose Fisheries Skilled Worker||6|
- Last date to apply: 01st August 2022
- Rs 200/- for ExS, Rs 250/- for SC/BC/EWS,
- Rs 500/- for Pwd candidates and
- Rs 1000/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Laboratory Assistant (Animal Husbandry )||12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology Or 3 years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician and one year experience|
|Milk Recorder||Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce and Possess a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to “O” level certificate|
|Enumerator/Computer/Puncher||Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce and Possess a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to “O” level certificate|
|Machine Operator||12th and Two years certificate in Refrigeration from an Industrial Training Institute|
|Incubator Operator||Matric Second Division or 12th with Physics and Chemistry and Two years Industrial Training Institute Course in Electrical trade|
|Livestock Supervisor||12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject and diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology of two years duration|
|Autoclave Operator/Machine Operator||Matric or 12th and 2 years Certificate Mechanical Trade from an Industrial Training Institute;|
|Poultry Store Keeper||B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects OR B.Sc. Zoology and min six months training course|
|Laboratory Technician(Animal Husbandry)||B.Sc. Biology, Micro biology / Biotechnology and Possess a Computer Information Technology course equivalent to “O” level certificate|
|Assistant Chemist||Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject OR Graduate with Animal Nutrition as one of the subject OR Graduate in Food Processing or Diary Technology|
|Driver||Matriculate and driving license for heavy vehicle or light vehicle~|
|Restorer||12th examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects|
|Laboratory Technician(Fisheries)||Graduate in Lab Technician or Biology or Chemistry or Bio Technology or Micro Biology or Bio Informatics or Forensic Science or Nursing|
|Laboratory Assistant (Fisheries )||Matriculation examination with Science and one year experience|
|Multipurpose Fisheries Skilled Worker||Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
How To Apply for PSSSB Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (PSSSB Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (sssb.punjab.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (sssb.punjab.gov.in) of Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.