PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2022 | 1690 Posts | पंजाब स्टेट पावर कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड भर्ती
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 1690 Vacancies @ pspcl.in
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 1690 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 29th August 2022.
PSPCL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Lineman. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
Join WhatsApp Group || Join Telegram Group
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
- Last date to apply: 29th August 2022
- Rs 590/- for SC/Pwd of Punjab and
- Rs 944/- for other candidates.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Matriculation with ITI in Lineman Trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
10th Pass Govt Jobs | 12th Pass Govt Jobs
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Paper will consist of 100 MCQs type questions of one marks each.
- There is no negative marking.
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
How To Apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (PSPCL Assistant Lineman Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (pspcl.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (pspcl.in) of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.