PPSC Accountant Grade II Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 29 Vacancies @ ppsc.gov.in
Punjab Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 29 posts. The last date to apply for this Vacancy is 30th June 2022.
PPSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Accountant Grade II. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Punjab is published on our website page Punjab Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
PPSC Accountant Grade II Recruitment Notification 2022 Details–
|Accountant Grade II||29|
- Last date to apply: 30th june 2022
- Rs 750/- for SC/ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only
- Rs 500/- for Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only
- Rs 500/- for EWS, PWD and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab
- Rs 1500/- for other candidates
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
BCom Passed Can Apply
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Punjab Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Punjab.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Written test will be of 480 marks (120 questions).
- Time allotment of exam will be 2 hours.
How To Apply for PPSC Accountant Grade II Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (PPSC Accountant Grade II Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ppsc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ppsc.gov.in) of Punjab Public Service Commission through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.