PMC Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 448 Clerk Typist, Junior Engineer, Assistant Encroachment Inspector, Asst Legal Officer, Vacancies @ pmc.gov.in
Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 448 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 10th August 2022.
PMC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Clerk Typist, Junior Engineer, Assistant Encroachment Inspector, Asst Legal Officer, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Maharashtra is published on our website page Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
PMC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Asst Legal Officer||4|
|Assistant Encroachment Inspector||100|
- Last date to apply: 10th August 2022
- Date of written test : Aug/ Sep 2022
- Rs 800/- for BC categories and
- Rs 1000/- for others
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|Asst Legal Officer||Law Graduate and 5 yrs experience|
|Clerk Typist||SSC and and CCC Certificates|
|Junior Engineer||Degree/ Diploma in Engineering related field and 0-5 yrs experience|
|Assistant Encroachment Inspector||SSC and 5 yrs experience|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Maharashtra Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Maharashtra.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
|Asst Legal Officer||Rs 41800 – 132300|
|Clerk Typist||as per norms|
|Junior Engineer||as per norms|
|Assistant Encroachment Inspector||as per nor|
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
- The written test will be of 200 marks and 120 minutes duration.
How To Apply for PMC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (PMC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (pmc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (pmc.gov.in) of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.