PGCIL Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 105 Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancies @ powergridindia.com
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 105 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 20th February 2022.
PGCIL Department has released this advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer Trainee etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Delhi is published on our website page Delhi Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
PGCIL Recruitment Notification Details–
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||105|
|AET (Computer Science)||37|
- Last date to apply: 20th February 2022
|For all other candidates||₹500/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM||No Fees|
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
|AET (Computer Science)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT|
|AET (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical)|
|AET (Civil)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Civil Engineering|
|AET (Electronics)||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Electrical Communication/Telecommunication Engg.|
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Delhi, Maharashtra, Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Delhi, Maharashtra,.
Maximum 28 Years
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
Rs 40,000 – 1,40,000
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021,
- Behavioral Assessment,
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How To Apply for PGCIL Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (PGCIL Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (powergridindia.com) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (powergridindia.com) of Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.