OSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Vacancy 2022 – Apply Online for 233 Inspector of Co-operative Socities, Auditor of Co-operative Socities, Inspector of Textiles, Auditor, Vacancies @ ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 233 posts. The last date to apply for these Vacancy is 11th April 2022.
OSSC Department has released this advertisement for the post of Inspector of Co-operative Socities, Auditor of Co-operative Socities, Inspector of Textiles, Auditor, etc. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can get all the information related to eligibility by reading this post.
In this post, information about educational qualification, maximum and minimum age limit, salary, last date to apply, exam/interview date, job location, etc. has been given.
Information about all other government recruitment of Odisha is published on our website page Odisha Govt Jobs. Be sure to join our Whatsapp and Telegram Groups to get the first information about these recruitments.
The official notification issued by the department and the link to apply online is given below.
OSSC Recruitment Notification Details–
|Combined Graduate Level Exam 2021||233|
- Inspector of Co-operative Socities – 127
- Auditor of Co-operative Socities – 71
- Auditor – 7
- Inspector of Textiles – 28
- Last date to apply: 11th April 2022
- Complete Submission of online Application : 22-04-2022
- No Application fee for SC/ST/PwD, and
- Rs 200 for Others.
- Pay the application fee online through debit card / credit card / net banking.
Educational Qualification Required
Graduate in any Trade
- Read the official notification for accurate information related to educational qualifications.
- Who Can Apply – Candidates from Odisha Can Apply For These Posts.
- What Will be Job Location – Odisha.
- For information related to age relaxation, please refer to the official notification.
Pay-Scale / Salary Details
As per Pay Scale Norms (initially 25300 per month)
- For accurate information related to pay scale, must read the departmental advertisement.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of performance in the-
- written test
- Document Verification
How To Apply for OSSC Vacancy
- Applicants must apply online.
- Before applying, candidates have to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- All candidates are requested to read the departmental advertisement (OSSC Vacancy Notification 2022) issued by the department (ossc.gov.in) before applying for these posts.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility conditions will have to go to the website (ossc.gov.in) of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) through the Apply Online link given below and fill all the information in the application form.
- To avoid any kind of mistake, double check all the details filled in the form.
- After this, upload scanned documents like passport size photo, signature of the applicant and Thumb Impression etc.
- After this the application fee will have to be paid (if required).
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.